Thursday, June 18, 2009

In the studio with Truck North and Ruck and Fam




Whaddup y'all? I'm doing great lately thanks for asking......Today was a great day might I add. My boy Ruck called me and told me to come to the studio. So I did and little did I know there were going to be the most talented artists in the world there. So we started off by listening to a whole bunch of hot beats provided by leck and myself. Then Truck North got on his writing game and killed it. He really did his thing in a matter of minutes. I have never seen this man in action and it was an honor. One of the most humble dudes I ever met. So the day of jokes and music went by and I gave mr Truck North some beats to feed off of. It truly was an honor and is an honor to be surrounded by such powerful and talented peers in this music game. So I'll keep yall tuned in the mean time. I have some great projects comin so stayed tuned

No comments: