Saturday, May 16, 2009

Radio interview at norfolk state radio hot 91.1





So last wed I was at "fuzzy wed" after my trip to Richmond. I litteraly got off of the interstate and headed straight to Norfolk va. So I end up at fuzzys and like every time I'm there I'm just peeping out the open mic MC's/poets/singers. Well around 11:00 I lean towards the back where I find my man boo britt and big k. K and I chop it up a little about him getting a hard copy of my album "sound wandering". Then all of a sudden K says "ey man I got someone you need to meet" calls my man DJ Custon over and it starts from here. So K says " to Custon is back at hot 91" and goes "hey K eddie has got that fire you should put him on the show." so Custon says "come to the station sat at 7pm and we will put you on!!!" now that my friends is love and just good peoples. So here I am blogging on my iPhone on the way home from the radio station!! Thanks to K,Custon ,Awon and errybody who tuned in to listen. I will post a video of it soon. Matter of fact Custon told me to put a mix together and he's gonna play it on sat on hot 91.1 so be on the lookout for that as well.

Peace

No comments: