Saturday, March 14, 2009

Trip gone bad

So I'm on the way to baltimore by myself and as soon as I get on the interstate there are signs of traffic here and there. I really done think anything of it so I keep it movin. About 2 hours into my drive, there is one accident which didn't seem that bad at all really. But even though it didn't seem bad the traffic was horrible. I mean I knew the weather was bad but you never really think about it when you have a show and drum pauses to think about. So moving right along, after the first accident it was clear sailing ...........so it seemed(du du duuuuuuuuuu-old shocking sound). As I'm driving along here comes another one.......this time there are a couple of cars off the road basically jacked up to say the least. This is where the bumper to bumper cameinto play. When I first started my journey up north I estimated an arrival time of 730...............def wasn't gonna happen lol. I thought "eehhh maybe 830" which would have been ideal. And before I could say "undersoundmusic" there was another one!!!! (Man this was the greatest trip). At this point in time I wasn't gonna make it until about 1030-11.

This was about the time when I got news that we would just have to reschedule. So since I was half way between my crib and bmore I just turned around cause there was no way this accident was gonna let me through. But there is still a show on sunday so anyone who is in manhattan this sunday check out the show!! Everything happens for a reason (in my opinion) so maybe it wasn't the best time for a live show. So we are still having a live show and be on the look out for the time and place. Big ups to the traffic and the state troopers doing their job lol.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: